jobs at site strategics
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Web Development Project Manager to join our team!
- Oversees and leads the day-to-day activities related to digital marketing projects, with a focus on web development initiatives. Project scopes include but are not limited to: new website development, existing website enhancements, and existing website migrations.
- Provides an initial point of contact for client communications for the aforementioned projects.
- Daily communications with both internal team members and trusted 3rd-party vendors.
- Cost budget management with related reporting to corporate Operations Manager.
- Experience managing project teams during website development initiatives.
- Full knowledge of the general website development lifecycle.
- A high level of understanding of web development concepts which allows you to complete QA/QC activities during a development lifecycle. These include, but are not limited to: responsive design concepts, client software-to-server software communication protocols and status codes, imagery render optimization.
- An understanding of technical SEO concepts used to maximize the SEO value of a website and experience testing for them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability and willingness to track all company efforts using provided software package(s.)
- The ability to work in an agile, fast-paced production model can require regrouping and changes in direction at any time.
Additional Consideration Given for the Following Experience:
- Web Development and/or Digital Marketing Agency experience.
- Experience managing project teams during WordPress website development initiatives, specifically.
- Hands-on experience delivering one or more of the following tactics:
- Paid ad campaign management inside of one or more of the following channels: Google Ads (Adwords), Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- SEO keyword/keyword cluster development and tracking.
- SEO-friendly content development and existing content adjustments.
- Social channel account and posting management inside one or more of the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, and Bing Places.
- Graphics design specific to one or more of the following: Online Ads, Web Infographics, and Responsive Website Design.
- Inbound link management: Disavow efforts against bad links, solicitation of quality links.
- Email marketing management through tools such as Constant Contact and MailChimp.
- Podcast and/or livestream production.
- Managing the back-end of a WordPress website including, but not limited to: plugin upgrades / related testing, WordPress Core upgrades / related testing, and PHP upgrades / related testing.
Full-time members at Site Strategics enjoy some of the following perks:
- 401k with company match opportunity
- Medial insurance stipend available
- Excellent holiday schedule
- Work from home opportunities
Diversity & Inclusion
At Site Strategics, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Site Strategics is an equal opportunity employer that evaluates applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.