jobs at site strategics
indianapolis digital marketing jobs
Site Strategics is an established Indianapolis, Indiana Internet Marketing, Website Design & Development firm. And we’re growing!
We are looking for individuals who love a challenge, can easily jump from one project to the next, possess excellent time management skills and show enthusiasm about new online technologies. If we don’t currently have a position open that matches your niche, we’re always interested in talking to talented people who share our interest in digital marketing. Contact us to find out more about future opportunities at Site Strategics.
current openings at site strategics:
digital marketing & web development project manager
- Proficiency in Website Development Project Management
- Continual Learning Mindset
- Digital Marketing Experience
search engine optimization (seo) specialist
- Proficiency in advanced SEO techniques
- Continual learning mindset
- Demonstrable experience in featured snippet and key SERP success
digital experience manager
- Manage digital campaign assets, landing page development and content, and tracking.
- Continuously run A/B and multivariate tests of digital materials.
- Manage auto-responders and follow-up communication for digital touchpoints.
- Leverage buying segments and customer personas in campaign strategy.
digital advertising manager
Experience in Paid Marketing Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Bings Ads
Experience in the development of marketing campaigns, defining metrics of performance, reporting and adjusting tactics to goals defined
Organic social media experience, developing engagement and followers for brands
Experienced in Local Marketing services
web site developer
Seasoned developer with deep experience with WordPress.
Knowledge of multiple programming languages, primarily PHP, but experience in Azure, .Net, etc.
Has knowledge and experience of User Experience testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
Have worked on multiple site development projects, developing themes from scratch, rather than utilizing purchased themes and customizing them
Has worked with a digital marketing team, not only a web development company in the past